Often in medium-sized enterprises, employing a full-time Human Resource Officer cannot be warranted due to financial restraints or other barriers. In these cases the HR and IR-related duties become the job of the already overburdened Business or Financial Manager. VCA offers Human Resource & Industrial Relations consulting services on an outsourced basis. A nominal retainer is charged monthly, or VCA will charge per project required.
Given the many legal requirements in our country and the ever-changing laws, we can assist you with labour management relations that will protect both yourself and your employees.
VCA offers the following HR and IR services:
- Policies and Procedures
- Job Proﬁles and Company Proﬁles
- Letters of Appointment
- Legal compliance
- Chairing Hearings
- Assisting with grievances, and disciplinary issues Human Resource / Industrial Relations consulting
- Managed HR Services
- Strategic HR Support
- Organisational Design and Development
- Values and Culture Design and Development
The importance of a effective Human Resources and Industrial Relations Service
Every company should have an human and industrial relations policy in place to ensure that management and employees are both protected. The result of an effective employee relations strategy is one where a more harmonious and cooperative workforce is prominent.
Our HR and IR services allow for effective personnel management and can offer the following benefits to your business:
- Improved productivity
- Less conflicting issues
- Enhanced job security
- You don’t have to employ a Human Resources individual full-time in a post that does not have a constant influx of work
- You save money by using HR consultants when needed instead of employing someone full-time
- You get expert HR advice and assistance
- You don’t need to keep track of any labour law changes or developments as your HR consultant will keep you informed